Online Sales & Product Calatogues
For a very cost effective solution I recommend the following eCommerce shopping carts:
Prestashop and OpenCart, these are both open source applications with large user bases and regular updates. They will process an order and email the custome
r a receipt and email the vendor a notice that a order has been placed.
The vendor then log’s in to their site and retrieves the transaction details and processes the order.
- Setup fee from AU$ 4500.00 (to setup the shopping cart into your website and to customize the appearance)
- Optional extras like a about the company, press releases, product demonstrations, newsletter system and anything else you require can also be added onto the site.
- Monthly Fees AU$ 0.00
- SSL certificate will be required by your bank or payment processor if you are processing credit cards.
- PayPal integration to accept credit cards.
- Credit card integration requires a Internet Merchant Account and a payment gateway.
- Accept cheque’s.
- Accept direct deposits.
- Accept COD.
- Totally customisable.
We can also help you setup your Shopify store, whether you are starting from scratch or need to migrate from another eCommerce platform to Shopify. Shopify is a hosted eCommerce solution so no hosting software and hardware maintenance is required by you, you can just foc
us on selling. Shopify store are customisable in look and feel and can be extended via apps from the Shopify App Store. Pricing varies from $29 to $299 per month depending on what size store you require (See http://www.newbeginnings.com.au as an example of a custom Shopify store).
Very important things to remember when doing eCommerce over the internet:
- Are you going to sell and deliver in your local area or to a wider area?
- Have you calculated your shipping costs for all delivery areas (this has to be set up in your eCommerce system)?
- Customer return policy?
- Delivery time period?
PLEASE REMEMBER FOR REAL TIME CREDIT CARD PROCESSING YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A INTERNET MERCHANT ACCOUNT.